Any drug-free workplace must have an appointed program administrator (PA) to manage the program. As the PA, you need specific and detailed knowledge. Our programs give program administrators what they need to succeed, helping you stay drug-free workplace-certified. So browse our catalog below.
$55.00 – $125.00
This training program is for program administrators in Georgia-certified drug-free workplaces. Learn about:
- Georgia program administrator roles and responsibilities
- The problem of drug and alcohol misuse in the workplace
- Georgia drug free workplace policy and program components
- The drug testing process for GA applicants and employees
- Reasonable suspicion training
- Facts about drugs and alcohol
And learn all of this in only 2-3 hours. Prepare your PA for their role and ensure certification, which could mean tax discounts.