Our DOT Drug and Alcohol Training for Employees meets the DOT training requirements and helps you get in DOT compliance.
The DOT requires drug and alcohol training for employees who are subject to DOT drug and alcohol testing. We know it can be quite the bore and the time vacuum. But they have good reason for setting training requirements.
Our training gets you back your time and makes taking the training less of a bore, so employees learn more.
DOT Drug and Alcohol Training for Employees Topics
- DOT drug and alcohol testing procedures and processes
- Facts on the 5-panel drugs: marijuana, cocaine, amphetamines, opiates, and PCP
- Facts on alcohol
- DOT drug and alcohol testing program fundamentals
Save Yourself the Hassle of Drug and Alcohol Training Admin Tasks
We take care of administrative tasks for you. Here is what we’ll take care of:
- Getting the training to all employees who need to take it.
- Moderating employee progress
- Providing status updates per your request. You can be as involved or uninvolved in the process as you’d like. Regardless, we’ll make sure everyone takes the training
- And we get training certificates to all employees who complete the training program.
- So you can get back to completing more of your work
And Get More Stuff Done Today
Remember, there is a reason the DOT requires drug and alcohol training programs. Here we explain why:
- The training keeps employees informed so that they can both prevent and handle drug and alcohol-related incidents when they come up
- That training can positively influence an employee’s actions at a crucial juncture, making your workplace and community a safer place
So it is important that employees actually learn from the training, which is what our training does:
- Our online training program is interactive and engaging so that employees will actually learn the material
- We put employees in a position to not only be exposed to the content, but also to use the content. And when they put the content to use, it further cements that knowledge in their brains.
So do good work with less effort today by buying our training!
Our DOT Drug and Alcohol Training for Employees Program is made up of several courses. Below is a list of the courses included:
- DOT Drug Testing Procedures: Learn the steps and safeguards of DOT drug and alcohol testing. Also, learn the potential results that the medical review officer (MRO) can report to the designated employer representative.
- Drug Control, Marijuana, and Cocaine: We discuss how the government schedules and classifies drugs, both illegal and legal. Also, we cover two of the 5-panel drugs, marijuana and cocaine.
- Amphetamines, Opiates, and PCP: Learn about three of the 5-panel drugs: amphetamines, opiates, and PCP. We discuss the impact they have in the workplace, the signs of current use, the short and long-term health risks, and the physical and psychological effects.
- DOT Alcohol Training: Learn about blood alcohol concentration; how the body absorbs, breaks down, and expels alcohol; factors that affect intoxication level; signs of current alcohol use; and the impact alcohol misuse has on the workplace.