The DOT and FAA require FAA Drug and Alcohol Employee Training. We offer online and CD training formats to help you meet those DOT requirements. We want to help you build a DOT compliant, safer, and more productive workplace, and we want to help you do it easily!
Interactive Online Training
- We make our training interactive and engaging
- Learn at your time and pace
- Don’t sit in a classroom for several hours watching a video with glazed-over eyes
- You have to take the training, but it doesn’t have to be a painful process
- We help you meet your training requirements without the drudgery
FAA Drug and Alcohol Employee Training Topics
- FAA drug and alcohol policy
- the difference between non-DOT and DOT drug testing programs
- DOT drug and alcohol testing procedures
- And facts about the 5-panel drugs
- We take care of administration for you
- Have a certificate for every employee who adequately completes the training. These certificates ensure that your organization is protected in the case of a federal audit. We make having documentation on file easy!
- You don’t have to worry about all of the usual administrative tasks involved in drug and alcohol training.
Our FAA Drug and Alcohol Employee Training is made up of several courses. Below is a list of each course included:
- FAA Drug and Alcohol Testing Program Scope: Learn the difference between DOT drug and alcohol testing programs and non-DOT programs. Also, learn why the distinction is important for you to understand. Then learn about the FAA safety-sensitive positions that are required to take part in a DOT testing program.
- FAA Drug and Alcohol Policy: We cover FAA drug and alcohol testing policy. What is a violation, and what are the consequences of a violation? How are violations detected? We discuss in the course.
- DOT Drug Testing Procedures: Learn about the DOT drug and alcohol testing processes. We cover steps and safeguards that protect donors.
- DOT Alcohol Training: We go into detail on alcohol, giving you facts about its effects, how the body absorbs it, blood alcohol concentration, signs of use, and more.
- Drug Control, Marijuana, and Cocaine: Learn about how the federal government regulates and controls both illegal and prescription drugs. We also cover the three types of psychoactive drugs — uppers, downers, and all-arounders. And we give you information on marijuana and cocaine.
- Amphetamines, Opiates, and PCP: We discuss amphetamines, opiates, and PCP. Learn about the drugs physical and psychological effects, signs of current use, impact on the workplace, and health and safety risks.