Our Facts on Marijuana for the DOT DER Course covers the topic of marijuana. Its effects, common myths, and its effect on safety in a DOT workplace. In the course you will learn:
- Marijuana’s Prevalence, Potency, and Common Myths
- Marijuana’s immediate physical effects
- Marijuana’s immediate psychological effects
- Marijuana’s acute impact on health and safety
- Marijuana’s chronic impact on health and safety
- Its impact on the DOT workplace
- The signs of current marijuana use
- Information about the treatment of marijuana dependence
Check out our FMCSA DER Training and FAA DER Training programs, which both include this informational course on marijuana.
You will learn about the other 5 panel drugs, the DOT drug and alcohol testing situations, DOT drug testing program information, and other topics.