Our Facts on Cocaine for the DOT DER course provides facts about cocaine, one of the most potent stimulants found in nature. And about crack, its even more potent and risky form. The course is found in part two of our FAA and FMCSA DER Training Programs.
If you are a designated employer representative, you need to know about cocaine. It is a 5-panel drug, and the DOT makes sure to look for it in their drug testing panels.
Also, it is a dangerous substance. Highly addictive and highly potent, it can cause serious problems for the user and the workplace.
Any designated employer representative needs to know the signs and symptoms of cocaine use, both isolated and chronic use.
Facts on Cocaine for the DOT DER Topics
The course covers the following subjects:
- Facts on Cocaine, Crack, and Their Use
- Cocaine’s Immediate Physical and Psychological Effects, and Its Acute and Chronic Health and Safety Risks
- Cocaine’s Impact on the Workplace
- Signs of Current Cocaine and Crack Use
- Basic Information About Treatment for Cocaine Abuse and Dependence