Learn the workplace drug and alcohol testing procedures in this course. We also provide DOT supervisor and non-DOT supervisor drug and alcohol testing procedures.
Georgia Workplace Drug and Alcohol Testing Procedures
We discuss the procedures for drug testing in Georgia. Learn how to carry out a drug test, from doing the test to acting on the results. Also, learn the safeguards necessary to keep donors safe.
Alcohol Testing Steps, Procedures, and Safeguards
Then, we go through the same process with alcohol testing in Georgia. Specifically, learn how to carry out the drug test, how to get the specimen to the lab, and how to act on test results.
- Georgia Drug Free Workplace Law: Policy and Program Information
- Georgia Drug Free Workplace Program Administrator Roles and Responsibilities
- DOT Drug Testing Procedures
- DOT Drug Testing Rules and Regulations
- Non DOT Drug Test Information and Procedures for Applicants and Employees